Friday, February 25, 2011

Bob & Mike's Chicken - 10515 North MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78759

I went here for lunch 11/28/09, nervously anticipating news from the vet as to what exactly was wrong with my kitty.  Haven't been back since.

I actually almost went to Maki Sushi next door, and I wish I had instead.

I ordered a 3-piece chicken tender meal, which came with a drink, a slice of toasted bread, a few french fries, and a dollop of cole slaw.  I knew it wouldn't be worth the $7.50 it cost.  I had hoped the tenders might be huge.  I figured they were since you only get three of them.  I mean, for that price you can get at least four tenders at your typical Chili's, TGI Friday's, etc.  But no, these tenders were average size.  The breading fell off very easily.  The chicken was fairly good, but Chick-Fil-A is definitely better.  Again, you can get more tenders for your money there... four, plus superior tasting fries and a drink for $6.89, and you don't have to get out of the damn car in the cold if you don't want to.  I dare you to beat that, Bob & Mike.

The toast was meh, as were the french fries.  The dipping sauce was the best tasting thing, but I can't even identify it for you.

I'll try Bush's Chicken next. 

Verdict:  Not to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment