Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zero Degrees Ice Cream Creations - 11301 Lakeline Blvd, Austin, TX 78717

I finally got my ass over to Zero Degrees to try a cup of this highly rated ice cream.

The Good:
1.  The scoop of Sweet Cream I got was pretty phenomenal tasting.  I recommend it.
2.  The counter guy was very nice.

The Bad:  
1.  The Sweet Cream's taste escaped my taste buds exceptionally quickly.   I don't know whether something was wrong with my taste buds or with the ice cream.
2.  There was something in the ice cream that I'm not sure was supposed to be there.  It tasted just like the ice cream, but was the exact consistency and stickiness of caramel.  I think, perhaps, the ice cream was not completely mixed up like it should have been.
3.  They have a lot more flavors listed on their website than they offer in the store.  The website says nothing about revolving flavors, so I have no idea if I will ever get to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor I specifically went here for.  Sweet Cream was my second choice.

Verdict:  To eat

No comments:

Post a Comment