Thursday, February 24, 2011

Elevation Burger - 9828 Great Hills Trl, Austin, TX 78759

Went here expecting a decent but not wonderful burger.  They could barely supply decent.

Elevation has grass-fed beef, and I'm frankly not sure if I'd tried grass-fed beef before I went to Elevation Burger, so I figured I'd give it a whirl.  Well, it didn't taste any better than, or even different from, grain-fed beef, so I don't see the point.  I hear there's less fat in grass-fed beef.  If so, then I say hooray for grass-fed.

The burger was cooked fine, but the meat patty was thin, and the entire burger was smaller than I was expecting for the money.  I texted to Facebook that the burger reminded me very much, in taste and structure, of a Wendy's Jr Bacon Cheeseburger that I can get for only 99-cents.

I liked that Elevation had Coke Zero on tap.  And everyone who works there is super friendly and helpful.

The burgers aren't bad, but they're not good, either.  Not good enough for the price, at least.  Do your wallet a favor and go to Wendy's. 

Verdict:  Not to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment