Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doubledave's Pizzaworks - 11900 Metric Blvd, Austin, TX 78758

I like Cici's Pizza because they offer great tasting grub.  I like Doubledave's Pizza because they offer great tasting grub AND BEER.

I've been here several times for the buffet and to watch some feetball.  I wanted a ZiegenBock one Sunday evening, but they were out, so they offered me a Shiner (draft) for a buck.  Sure, man, bring it on!

I like the salad here, and I like the hamburger pizza.  I even tried the chili hot dog pizza.  Too many onions for my liking, but it wasn't a bad pizza.  Tried some other pizza combos I liked, and a few pizza rolls.  And then, finally, they put out my favorite pizza of all... the *chocolate chip pizza*.  Oh, folks, that pizza is the stuff of dreams, I tell you!  I am so very tempted to go over there and order a chocolate chip pizza all for myself, but I can't do that.  Too unhealthy.  I will simply have to keep my craving at bay until next month when I can go back and wallow in their buffet and dessert-y goodness.

Oooh, and they have Coke Zero on tap!

And, they offer honey whole wheat crust AND online ordering!  Awesome!  Now that I've discovered the online ordering, I will have to research 12-step programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment